Released By City of Kissimmee
The City of Kissimmee is now accepting requests for the “Santa Calling Program,” an annual tradition taking place on Wednesday, December 4, from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Parents interested in having Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus call their children may send the following information via email to email@example.com:
· Child’s name and pronunciation
· Age (10 years old or younger)
· English or Spanish speaker
· Phone number
· A list of what they want from Santa Claus
· Names and ages of siblings
· Pet type and their names
· Parents, what would you like your child to improve on, something positive?
· Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? Is it a girl or a boy? Name?
· Best time to call between 5:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 4?
Another option available for parents is visiting the following locations:
· Oak Street Park Community Center
· Chambers Park Community Center
· Kissimmee City Hall
“Santa Calling” is a phone calling service and not a gift-giving service. The deadline to receive requests will be on Wednesday, November 27, at 5:00 p.m. Please remember the time and day selected as Santa will be calling many children, and Santa can call each child once.
For more information, please call 407.518.2360 or e-mail the complete information to firstname.lastname@example.org.