Released By City of Kissimmee
The City of Kissimmee is now accepting requests for “Santa Calling Program” an annual tradition taking place on Wednesday, December 5 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Parents interested in having Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus call their children, may send the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Child’s name and pronunciation
– Age (10 years old or younger)
– English or Spanish speaker
– Phone number
– A list of what they want from Santa Claus
– Names and ages of the siblings
– School/ Grade/ teacher
– Pet type and their names
– Parents, what would you like your child to improve on?
– Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? Is it a girl or a boy? Name?
– Best time to call between 5:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 5?
Another option available for parents is visiting the following locations:
– Oak Street Park Community Center
– Chambers Park Community Center
– Kissimmee Civic Center
– Kissimmee City Hall
“Santa Calling” is a phone calling service and not a gift giving service. The deadline to receive requests will be on Wednesday, November 28 at 5:00 p.m.
For more information, please call 407.518.2360 or e-mail the complete information to email@example.com.