The City of Kissimmee’s asphalt mill and overlay project is scheduled to start on Wednesday, February 6, 2019.
The following streets will be resurfaced:
- Bryan St. from Ruby Ave. to Beaumont Ave.
- Bryan St. from Rose Ave. to John Young Pkwy
- S. Randolph Ave. from Emmett St. to Penfield St.
- S. Clyde Ave. from Emmett St. to Patrick St.
- Patrick St.from John Young Pkwy to Dillingham Ave.
- Patrick St. from Clyde Ave. to Beaumont Ave.
- S. Orlando Avenue from Emmett St. to Bryan St.
- Bay St. from Oak St. to Park St.
The Mill and Overlay process is where the top layer of asphalt is removed, and replaced with a new top layer. These preventative maintenance process corrects existing voids and helps protect the pavement from future deterioration.
The Public Works & Engineering Department is currently in the final year of our six-year pavement management program.
For more information about the City of Kissimmee, visit www.kissimmee.org