The Osceola County School Board knows that in the beginning of a new school year, parents and students have plenty of questions. Luckily, the answers are just a phone call or click away!
The district’s Back-To-School Transportation Parent Hotline will be open for calls in English or Spanish on the following days and times at 407-483-3673:
• August 7 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• August 8 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• August 9 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• August 12 (First Day of School) from 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• August 13 from 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• August 14 from 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• August 15 from 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• August 16 from 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
In addition to the Transportation Parent Hotline, parents can select the “Let’s Talk” tab on the school district’s website at www.osceolaschools.net to ask transportation or back-to-school questions. Parents are encouraged to submit questions online in English or Spanish, and they will be answered in a timely manner via a return email.
In order to bolster customer service, both the Transportation Parent Hotline and the Let’s Talk Online Platform will remain active throughout the school year for parents and community members to ask questions, leave comments, share concerns, and/or give praise to the Osceola School District.