Released By City of Kissimmee
The City of Kissimmee Parks & Recreation Department is seeking qualified individuals or businesses that are interested in submitting proposals for the following services:
Remove & dispose four (4) existing metal halide lights to be replaced with LED lighting at Mark Durbin Park (skate park area) located at 2253 Lakeside Drive, Kissimmee, FL 34743.
- Provide required LED fixtures
- Four (4) 200-watt high voltage LED
- Luminaire UL
- Provide all materials & equipment to assemble & install
- Remove & dispose of existing metal halide light fixtures
- Ballast bypass
- Connect to existing power using existing pole, conduit & wiring
- Conduct start-up & confirm aiming points with owner
- One (1) year warranty labor
- Ten (10) year warranty parts (LED lights)
- Vendor must be licensed & insured
- Work to be completed within two (2) weeks of award
To be considered, all proposals must be submitted to the City no later than 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 6, 2019, to the following:
Parks and Recreation Superintendent
City of Kissimmee
20 Lakeview Drive
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Questions about this process should be directed to the above email. The Parks & Recreation Department will review and evaluate submitted proposals, however best price per item/hour will be a major factor in the selection process. Please also note; each proposal must also provide required insurance information as well as any other information that you feel will help us decide.
For more information on the City of Kissimmee Parks & Recreation Department, please visit us at www.kissimmeeparks.org or call 407.518.2501.