The City of Kissimmee’s Park and Recreation Department announces new Zumba classes starting on Thursday, February 7 at the Oak Street Park Community Center.
If you are looking for a new year’s resolution, a Zumba class might be your answer to get moving. This workout helps to lose weight and have fun at the same time. If interested, participants must bring a towel, water, and wear comfortable shoes and clothes. Students should be 16 years of age or older.
Days and location:
- Date: Thursday, February 7
- Time: 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Oak Street Park Community Center
- Fee: $30/month or $10/visit
- Age: 16+
- Code: 110115
- Instructor: Tina Campbell
For more information, please call 407.518.2360 or visit www.kissimmeeparks.org.